|Remember to Check Your MyHarper Email
- Every Harper student is given a MyHarper email account.
- Communication from Harper College will automatically go to this email account so you need to check it frequently. This includes news about your registration, financial aid status and payment information, along with other important updates.
- Harper College will not use your personal email to send these updates.
How to Activate Your MyHarper Email Account
- To create your account, you must first register for classes.
- Within 24 hours of your initial class registration, your email account will be ready.
- To access your account, click on the Gmail icon in the upper right hand corner of the page.
How to Forward Your MyHarper Email to an Existing Email Account
- Once you are in your MyHarper email account, you may forward your MyHarper email to another account.
- Follow these instructions to forward your email.
- It is your responsibility to insure that the forwarding is working properly.
How to Access your MyHarper Email with Mobile Devices or Other Email Programs
- It’s easy to set up your Harper Gmail account on your iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, Blackberry device, or other mail programs.
- Follow the instructions to the right under “Set Up MyHarper Email for Your Mobile Device”.
If you need assistance, contact the Student Service Desk at 847.925.6866 or firstname.lastname@example.org.